- 01625 856 505
Help the V1 Snowman collect the presents
The competition is now closed - Thank you to everybody who took the time to enter, it's been a lot of fun. The winner will be announced shortly.
The V1 Snowman has lost all his presents, help him collect them and submit your score for your chance to be entered into a draw to win a Kindle Fire HD. Share your score on Facebook to challenge your friends.
The competition is now closed - Thank you to everybody who took the time to enter, The winner will be announced shortly.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition closes at 5pm (GMT) on the 6th January 2014.
- The top 100 players (one entry per player) at 5pm GMT on the 6th January 2014 will be entered into a draw to win the Kindle Fire HD.
- Entries with incomplete or inaccurate information will be disregarded.
- The draw will take place on 6th January 2014 and the winner will be announced on the 7th January. V1 reserves the right to confirm the winner’s identity.
- No alternative prize will be offered.
- The winner must respond to V1 within 5 days of being contacted in order to claim the prize, otherwise V1 reserves the right to draw again until a winner has been found.
- V1’s decision in any matter relating to this competition, including exercise of any discretion within these T&Cs, shall be final and binding.
- This competition is not open to V1 employees, or those of its parent company Advanced Computer Software Group plc or their families. Otherwise it’s open to any over the age of majority (as per their home country) worldwide, or any child over 14 with written parental consent (to be provided if such child is the winner).
- Any personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998) collected shall be processed in line with V1's Privacy and Data Protection policies. The prize winner will be deemed to acknowledge and accept that V1 Limited may be required to pass on his or her information to relevant third parties as part of the prize award.
- For the avoidance of doubt, V1 Limited is the owner or licensee of all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in, to and in respect of this game and competition. Any unauthorised use (including but not limited to copying it) is strictly prohibited.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, V1 accepts no liability to players whatsoever in respect of loss or damage suffered by use of this game, howsoever arising.
- Any person who plays this game, enters the competition and/or claims the prize agrees to be bound by the provisions of any applicable legislation, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, (as may be amended from time to time) and any other statements or explanations issued from time to time by V1 in relation to the same.
- These Terms and Conditions and the rights and obligations of the parties (namely V1 Limited and any participants) set out herein shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.