- Sales/Marketing 01625 856 505
- Enquiries 01625 856 500
Welcome to V1’s expanded solutions
It has been 6 months since our rebrand to V1 and things couldn’t be going better for us. So now is the perfect time for us to launch our expanded product set. V1 has always been known for our excellence in document management software, however document management is only part of business automation software.
Our long term vision as a company is to become the global leader in business automation software and the release of these products is a big step towards helping us achieve this goal.
The solutions, which were gained by V1 through acquisition are a strong addition to our existing document management software and consists of facilities management, professional services automation, project accounting and training and learning management software. This gives our customers access to a much wider range of solutions, all designed to allow them to streamline their processes and save money.
Our Managing Director Greg Ford says, “This is an exciting time for V1 as our new solutions are fully incorporated into the brand, allowing us to build on our existing excellent reputation as leading providers of document management solutions. Our customers can now invest in a wider range of automation software so that they can simplify processes, save costs and maximise efficiencies in order to drive competitive advantage.”
The new solutions include:
- V1 Professional Services Automation (formerly SharpOwl)– a comprehensive professional services automation solution, which helps consulting and professional services to improve performance and profit.
- V1 Project Accounting (formerly ProjectMinder) – a web-based project accounting solution, designed for architects, engineers, surveyors, IT and management consultants
- V1 Facilities Management (formerly FMeasy) – a comprehensive suite of web-based modules to control resources, rooms and assets, visitor management and help desk.
- V1 Learning & Training Management (CourseBooker) – a training and learning management solution, for training providers and in-house training teams, covering training, e-bookings, sales, marketing and invoicing management
Greg concludes, “The V1 product suite is now looking stronger than ever and by driving it forward, we are working towards achieving our long-term ambition of becoming the number one provider of business automation software globally.”
To learn more about our new solutions, click the links above.Welcome to V1's expanded solutions by Catherine Murphy