- Sales/Marketing 01625 856 505
- Enquiries 01625 856 500
To identify which web pages are accessed, we use traffic log cookies and analytics services provided by Google. From this we can analyse data about web traffic and thereby constantly improve our website for users. This information is only used for statistical analysis. Cookies allow us to provide you, the website visitor with a better service by enabling us to identify of our pages are most useful to most people.
Cookies do not give us access to your computer and do not reveal any information other than whatever data you choose to share with us via web forms or other inputs. Web browsers are usually set to accept all cookies automatically, but you can modify your browser to decline or query cookies. Find out more about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org
Users may opt out of Google's use of tracking cookies by visiting the Google advertising opt-out page.
Users may opt out of AddThis' use of tracking cookies by visiting the AddThis data collection opt out.
|_utma||Randomly generated number||2 years|
|_utmb||Randomly generated number||30 minutes|
|_utmc||Randomly generated number||When you close your browser|
|_utmx||Randomly generated number||2 years|
|_utmxx||Randomly generated number||2 years|
|_utmz||Randomly generated number||6 months|
For more information about Google Analytics cookies, please see the documentation.
AddThis Social Media Sharing
AddThis social sharing is only used on small portions of the website and is part of a widget that allows users to share the content with their social networks.
|_atshc||Page URL and share count||When you close your browser|
|bt||A behavior targeting cookie||2 years|
|di||Date tracking cookies for determining expiration of othercookies||2 years|
|dt||Date tracking cookies for determining expiration of othercookies||30 days|
|loc||Geolocation cookie||2 years|
|psc||View counter cookie||2 years|
|ssc||Service share history, used for configuring our preferred services||2 years|
|ssh||Service share history, used for configuring our preferred services||2 years|
|sshs||Service share history, used for configuring our preferred services||2 years|
|uid||User id and login time tracking||2 years|
|uvc||User id and login time tracking||2 years|
|uit||User id and login time tracking||1 day|
For more information about AddThis cookies, please see the documentation.
Get In TouchSales & Marketing enquiries
01625 856 505
Thank you for your interest, a V1 representative will contact you soon.Close
We're somewhat partial to cookies in the V1 offices, the stuff to the left is a legal requirement, but we're more interested in the cookies you actually eat, so here's a great recipe.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 125g butter, softened
- 100g light brown soft sugar
- 125g caster sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 225g self-raising flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 200g chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, gas mark 4
- Cream butter and sugars, once creamed, combine in the egg and vanilla.
- Sift in the flour and salt, then the chocolate chips.
- Roll into walnut size balls, for a more homemade look, or roll into a long, thick sausage shape and slice to make neater looking cookies.
- Place on ungreased baking paper and bake for just 7 minutes, untl the cookies are just starting to set - if you do this, they will stay really soft and doughy, if you prefer them crisp, bake for 10 minutes
- Take your cookies out of the oven and leave for a minute before transferring to a wire cooling rack. These are great warm, and they also store well, if they don't all get eaten straight away!
These cookies vanish within minutes at V1, we hope you enjoy them.