- Sales/Marketing 01625 856 505
- Enquiries 01625 856 500
V1 Professional Services & Automation
Microsoft™ Project Integration (module)
Ensure that you are in complete control of project delivery across your business using the capabilities of Microsoft™ Project.
Download PSA Solutions brochure
Download Microsoft Project Integration (module) brochure
V1 Professional Services Automation (PSA) deploys resource management data alongside Microsoft™ Project to give you greater control and visibility of all project outcomes for your organisation - a vital component of the process for any consulting business today.
Microsoft™ Project is rapidly becoming established as the ‘de facto’ standard for project and portfolio management (PPM) in the enterprise.
The V1 PSA Microsoft™ Project Integration module allows all project-related costs, not just time-related, to be managed. It gives project owners the power to make informed business decisions based on the right information. Users can rapidly create projects in V1 PSA, which are instantly replicated in Microsoft™ Project to save time and eliminate errors.
This module extends the integration of V1 PSA to the desktop, offering links to project budgets and the ability to import timesheet actuals.
- Zero footprint time and expense capture, without Active X controls
- Adds complete multi-currency capability to Microsoft™ Project
- A single point of entry for client, project and resource data
- Rich, real-time resource and client data to enhance the planning capability of your project managers
- A single solution for capturing and approving time and expenses that automatically populates V1 PSA and Microsoft™ Project databases
- Timesheets are pre-populated with assignments booked into Microsoft™ Project
- Import actual timelines and estimates to complete from V1 PSA to compare and track against project baselines
- A consistent approach to project terminology that facilitates comprehensive reporting based on both V1 PSA and Microsoft™ Project data
V1 Professional Services Automation modules