Using paper-based financial processes is time-consuming, costly and requires extensive storage space, which can pose a security risk.
Our customers are increasingly seeing the benefits of switching to an automated document management and imaging solutions in all accounts receivable processes.
V1’s bespoke solutions are developed around the following core propositions:
- Document management
- Automatic data capture
- Document authorization
- Output management
Using our expertise, and with the support of our dedicated teams, your business no longer needs to deal with the following issues that can have a detrimental effect on your organisation:
- Missing documents
- Customers failing to pay on time, prompting cash flow headaches
- Lack of proof of delivery
- Slow processes that incur costs
- Spiralling costs of postage
V1 supports your business processes, providing electronic solutions that ensure professionalism, compliance and increased accessibility.
Using our solutions, you can:
- Automatically brand your documents to create a professional look and feel
- Ensure swift delivery of scanned sales invoices via email to ensure prompt payment
- Create electronic statements for issue to customers
- Scan proofs of delivery, contracts and timesheets to avoid disputes
- Enhance overall cash flow by improving access to information in credit control
By seamlessly integrating V1’s software into your existing finance system, you can make significant cost and time savings, dramatically improving your efficiency and productivity.What could you be saving?
Want more information? we can help you
At V1 we are committed to helping you streamline your business. For more information on document management and how it could benefit your company, either call on 888-849-8168, use the online contact form or send us a quick email.
Get In TouchSales & Marketing enquiries
Thank you for your interest, a V1 representative will contact you soon.Close
More customer stories
Blenheim Palace, the ancestral home of the Dukes of Marlborough and a prestigious World Heritage Site, is implementing V1's document management and imaging systems to electronically manage over 20,000 financial documents each year. V1's technology will be seamlessly integrated into the Blenheim Palace's Sage Line 500 accounting system.
Sage Line 500 Integration
Scanned and Delivered
Electronic Invoice Authorization – Providing the foundation for an efficient accounts payable department