- Sales/Marketing Toll Free 888-849-8168 or 678-903-0396
- Enquiries 01625 856 500
Using paper-based financial processes is time-consuming, costly and requires extensive storage space, which can pose a security risk.
Our customers are increasingly seeing the benefits of switching to an automated document management and imaging solutions in all accounts receivable processes.
V1’s bespoke solutions are developed around the following core propositions:
- Document management
- Automatic data capture
- Document authorization
- Output management
Using our expertise, and with the support of our dedicated teams, your business no longer needs to deal with the following issues that can have a detrimental effect on your organisation:
- Missing documents
- Customers failing to pay on time, prompting cash flow headaches
- Lack of proof of delivery
- Slow processes that incur costs
- Spiralling costs of postage
V1 supports your business processes, providing electronic solutions that ensure professionalism, compliance and increased accessibility.
Using our solutions, you can:
- Automatically brand your documents to create a professional look and feel
- Ensure swift delivery of scanned sales invoices via email to ensure prompt payment
- Create electronic statements for issue to customers
- Scan proofs of delivery, contracts and timesheets to avoid disputes
- Enhance overall cash flow by improving access to information in credit control
By seamlessly integrating V1’s software into your existing finance system, you can make significant cost and time savings, dramatically improving your efficiency and productivity.What could you be saving?
Get In TouchGeneral Enquiries & V1 Document Management Support
Thank you for your interest, a V1 representative will contact you soon.Close
More customer stories
Dawnus Construction, a leading construction company situated in Wales, will be improving purchase-to-pay efficiency by implementing document imaging and data capture software from V1. This software, which will be tightly integrated into the company's Advanced Business Solutions financial management system, will significantly reduce invoice approval times, free-up document storage space and provide Dawnus Construction with greater cost transparency. The new systems will be made available to over 120 authorised users across 40 sites.
Advanced Business Solutions Integration
Fighting Internal Fraud: Clamping Down on Employee Crime
The Green Agenda Revisited: Electronic document management's role in reducing carbon emissions